What is your return policy?
We hope you love everything you buy from us and we do our utmost in order to provide you with accurate descriptions and images of our products. Our sizing guides are also fairly accurate. Sometimes, however a product does not always live to up expectations, in which case you can still retract your order.
How do I return an item?
- Returns are easy
- Returns are free within EU. For non-EU customers a returning fee of 15 USD will be withold.
- You have up to 30 days from when you receive your goods to return them
- Goods that are returned must be in their original state, which means you can fit them, but you cannot use them, and please do not remove any labels or tags
- If you would like to exchange products, the way to do this is to return the unwanted item re-order the one you would like.
- The shipping carrier will process the package from 4 to 10 days, which is slower than regular postage. As soon as we get your returns, we get to work.
- You will receive your money back within 7 days from receiving your products
Repack the items in their original packaging as they were when you received them, labels attached. A rolled up, wrinkled not saleable and in this case we can reasonably decline your refund. Please handle the original packaging with care as well, we do not have extras.
Please include in the package your order confirmation as well as the return sheet, where you have written down your account number as well as why you are returning the products.
We have send you by e-mail the pick-up form, by which you can order the delivery of return.
Remember to retain your proof of postage. We will only refund items that are backed up by the proof of postage.
Returns are free of charge for EU customers if the above instructions have been followed. We will not reimburse postage if the aforementioned protocol has not been followed. If the items are damaged or used the refund will not be issued for the full price of the product. If the items are not in saleable condition due to mishandling by the customer, Jerone will withhold part of the refund as reparations.